The ideation program is a journey for enthusiasts to become entrepreneurs. Through a dynamic and hands-on methodology, participants work focused on deepening their understanding of the challenges and problems raised and then set out to create an innovative solution to these challenges, related to the Green Hydrogenchain!
During the program, the enthusiast is encouraged to think in an innovative way to develop in groups projects with the objective of assisting in the growth of some factor that needs to be changed, thus solving real problems. In the second cycle of the enthusiast category, our methodology will be a Hackathon!
Who can participate?
The projects developed can be done in several ways: apps, online platforms, prototypes, or whatever is most feasible taking into account the context of the challenge and the experience of the enthusiast! In other words, EVERYONE can participate!
Why should you participate?
You will meet people from different professional areas, learn new techniques and give visibility to interested companies to know your work and know what you are capable of.
Ideation and innovation programs are excellent opportunities to showcase your skills, competencies and talents to companies that need good people and intrapreneurs.
How does it work?
- Step One: you apply by telling us a little bit about yourself and how we can talk to you. Also, it’s time for you to look at the program regulations and stay on top of the rules.
- Step Two: Assemble your team! Before we begin our ideation program, you will have time to find your perfect team to create the solutions to the challenges!
- Step Three: Let’s take action! Hand in hand and creativity to develop sensational solutions to challenges. Our journey will be a fully online Hackathon!
- Step Four: Evaluation of the best ideas and solutions created by the teams. It is time to show with excitement all the work of the team!
- Step Five: The best teams will be invited to join the acceleration journey, an immersion of transforming ideas into high-impact businesses and startups!
- #h2vbusinessmodel: How to innovate in business models within the hydrogen chain (Production > Logistics > Application)?
- #h2vinvest: How to convince companies to invest in the use of green hydrogen?
- #h2forall: How to popularize consumers’ access to energy with green hydrogen?
- Applications until Octorber 13, 2022.
- Warm-up Lives on October 12 and 13, 2022.
- Hackathon during October 14, 15 and 16, 2022.
- Pitch and evaluation of ideas between October 17 and 26, 2022.
- Winners Disclosure Live on October 27, 2022
- Acceleration between November 07, 2022 to April 10, 2023
It is essential that you read the regulation the for category of Enthusiasts to understand the iH2Brasil program. In it, you will find all the information and rules and, if you still have any questions, just contact us!
- 3 editions throughout 2022 and 2023.
- First edition: 1st half of 2022: Call for proposals between March 14 to April 22, 2022.
- Second edition: 2nd half of 2022: Call for proposals between August 15 and October 13, 2022.
- Third edition: 1st half of 2023.
For more information, send an email to email@example.com.